Sunday, 2 April 2017

#NoBurntBridges



“A bridge has no allegiance to either side.” - L. Coleman 



Exploring the wonderful new city of Furillen prompted this capture on the bridge. All I needed now was a look and Les Fées Endormies and Zibska had exactly what I needed to make it all happen on that bridge with batman roaming in the skies above. I wanted a complete second capture as well, so I roped in Toxic. Thank you so much for posing with me! Pose for second capture stolen from Zeno. Pose from bridge shot is my own.


LookBook:

Kimmy~
Body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6
Skin: : .:[PUMEC] :.-.:AGATHA:.- /May\ - FOR LELUTKA (SIMONE BENTO
Hands: VISTA PROHAND   V.1FINAL
Dress: LFE ::Petasse dress Maitreya
Shoes: LFE ::Petasse Boots  Maitreya
All of the ::LFE; items are available here:  Les Fées Endormies
Makeup: Zibska Checkmate Deux Lelutka Applier
Zibska Inworld Store 
Zibska MarketPlace
Zibska Lilura Lelutka Applier (Coming Soon To Crossroads 03 - 28 April) The Crossroad Event
Hair: .Entwined. Daisy
Rings: [FORMANAILS] Accessoires - RINGS SIMPLE - VISTA HAND
Location: Furillen City

No comments:

Post a Comment