Tuesday, 4 April 2017

#TouchMeSoftly

“I remember that feeling of skin. It's strange to remember touch more than thought. But my fingers still tingle with it.” – L. Christopher


One of my favourite hobbies is watching the evening skies and hope that I spot a new star that I have not noticed before. This set of pictures is my wish that one day I will be able to see space for all it's true glorious beauty. Today's highlights is the amazing set of jewellery from Zibska for We <3 Role-play.


LookBook:

Kimmy~
Body: Maitreya Lara
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6
Skin: : .:[PUMEC] :.-.:AGATHA:.- /May\ - FOR LELUTKA (SIMONE BENTO)
Hands: VISTA PROHAND   V.1FINAL
Makeup: Zibska Beitris Lelutka Applier, Zibska Leonie Lelutka Applier, and Zibska Reene Lelutka Applier 
Jewellery: Zibska Caelia Earrings and Mina Necklace
We <3 Role-play April 2017 (Open 4th- 30th April)
Dress: -Pixicat- Thorn.MiniDress - Lilac (Maitreya)
Hair: *ARGRACE* Saki - Silver
Headpiece: -[TrevaH]- Velika (Gacha) #2 Rare


 

No comments:

Post a Comment