Saturday, 6 May 2017

#Distance

“For many years, I have been moved by the blue at the far edge of what can be seen, that colour of horizons, of remote mountain ranges, of anything far away. The colour of that distance is the colour of an emotion, the colour of solitude and of desire, the colour of there seen from here, the colour of where you are not. And the colour of where you can never go.” - R. Solnit  

Today, I feel like that quote was written for me. I don't feel sad at all, but it makes me smile thinking about it. Highlighting Azoury's stunning contribution for The Old Vintage Fair. Sticking with the old theme, I wanted to do a black and white to highlight the patterns in the shoes.

LookBook:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

Hair: *ARGRACE* NANAO

Dress: Coquet. August Halter Dress XS Navy

Shoes: AZOURY - Atlantis Boots


Pose: :LW: Poses - Feel Good - single female pose MAY GROUP GIFT


Location:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment