Wednesday, 3 May 2017

#LetTheBirdsHelpYou

“Your hand opens and closes, opens and closes. If it were always a fist or always stretched open, you would be paralysed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding, the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated as birds' wings.” - Rumi  


I had a mini shock when I tried to TP into NorderNey and it would not allow me. Thank goodness I figured it was just made private and I joined the group as soon as I noticed that. So happy I did as it is one of my favourite sim for relaxing and taking pictures. Highlighting Les Fées Endormies and a bit more of what Zib is offering in this round of PowderPack Lelutka!

LookBook:



Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7
Suit: LFE;; CELIA body Fitmesh Model Maitreya available Les Fées Endormies

Makeup: Zibska Linh Lelutka Applier and Zibska Seona Lelutka Applier
PowderPack Information
Powder-Pack-for-LeLutka-May-Edition MP
Hair: ::Bold & Beauty:: Hair :: Cecile. (Lelutka)
Location: NorderNey





No comments:

Post a Comment