Friday, 26 May 2017

#Poise

"The posture of a woman who had stood in a casual spotlight in every room she'd ever been in, not for gloss or perfection, for self-possession. Everything she touched she added an apostrophe to.” - S. Danler


Happy long weekend everyone:) I wanted to start it off with a late night picture. I am going to say that this took longer than ever since I kept getting lost in thought. My brain is sore, but happy with how it turned out. Highlighting new items from the stunningly talented Zibska and [I<3F] & co.


LookBook:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7
Jumpsuit: [I<3F] & co. - Kittysuit – Maitreya 
Makeup:  Zibska Gavina Lelutka Applier and Zibska Dayla Lelutka Applier 
Jewellery: Zibska ~ Asami Set
Shiny Shabby Open Until the 15th of June
Hair: .Entwined. Poppy (Rigged)




No comments:

Post a Comment