Thursday, 4 May 2017

#ShoeHeaven

“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” - L. M. Alcott  


Dreams make me smile and wonder what my subconscious is trying to prove today. This is a shoe dream:) Highlighting Azoury's gorgeous contribution to The Coven, the sexy new little lingerie from Souls Delirium whilst rocking the new set for We <3 Role-play from the talented Zib.


LookBook:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7
Makeup: Zibska Powie Eyemakeup Lelutka Applier and Zibska Powie Lips Lelutka Applier
Shoes: AZOURY - Delilah Boots [Black]
            AZOURY - Delilah Boots [Red]
           AZOURY - Delilah Boots [Caramel]
Lingerie: SOULS DELIRIUM - Bodysuit lingerie sexy Maitreya


 

No comments:

Post a Comment