Tuesday, 2 May 2017

#SoulReleased


“My soul is a hidden orchestra; I know not what instruments, what fiddlestrings and harps, drums and tamboura I sound and clash inside myself. All I hear is the symphony.” - F. Pessoa  

A soul's beauty is inside where the symphony can only be heard by those that love that particular soul. Highlighting [I<3F] new dress as well as the amazing spring gift from the one and only Zib for all the lovely readers of Versus magazine. Here is the new issue: Versus NEW ISSUE


LookBook:



Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7


Dress: [I<3F] Dress [14] – Maitreya The Dark Style Fair 1st to the 22nd of May 2017


Makeup: Zibska Ora Lelutka Applier and Zibska Salle Lelutka Applier  (Versus ~ Spring Gift)  Zibska Landing Point


Accessories: *LODE* Head Accessory - Wild Sakura [white]


Pose: {Rose & Thorn} Poses My soul released BUY POSE HERE


Location: Furillen City



No comments:

Post a Comment