Sunday, 28 May 2017

#WalkWithAFriend

“Dogs are minor angels, and I don't mean that facetiously. They love unconditionally, forgive immediately, are the truest of friends, willing to do anything that makes us happy, etcetera. If we attributed some of those qualities to a person we would say they are special." - J. Carrol

I am so excited to be now blogging for the lovely Luanes World Poses. Wanted to do a relaxed walk in the park type picture with a little friend. I miss my dogs. Highlighting LW pose and the stunning electric makeup from Zib. 


LookBook:

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.7
Makeup: Zibska Gavina Lelutka Applier and Zibska Tatum Lelutka Applier
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Jeonso /Red
Pose: :LW: Poses - Being positive - male and female pose 
Dress: UC_Sima_dress_sherbet_Maitreya
Dog: French Bulldog Sitting - Mesh - Full Perm
Location:  NorderNey


No comments:

Post a Comment