Sunday, 23 July 2017

#DancingWithButterflies



“When the spirit of nature touches us, our hearts turn into a butterfly!” - M. M. Ildan

 

Dancing with butterflies in my dreams. I am off to France for a work trip and so this will have to satisfy my dreams of freedom and bliss. Have a lovely week and I will see you all when I return. To the butterflies, I welcome you all into my heart to remind me what it means to be truly in love and alive. xoxo


LookBook:




Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Francie Rigged Mesh LRG
Outfit: #5 - Addams - Helene Dress – Maitreya and #13 - Addams - Helene Glooves – Maitreya
Shoes:  #21 - Addams - Helene Tall Boots – Maitreya
All Addams items found @ Epiphany July 2017 
Pose: DM - Don't look down!
Location: The Outer Garden



 


No comments:

Post a Comment